Marketing and Communication Intern
Are you ready to take on an exciting challenge that requires creativity and a strong ability to fully identify with a specific target audience?
Unicontrol3D is a new navigation system for compact excavators, developed in cooperation with contractors and operators working within the Danish construction industry.
Join us as our new intern and become part of a multidisciplinary team passionate about creating positive digital change in an industry with great potential.
- Help to develop and create written, graphic and video SOME content
- Write up blogs and general copy
- Support ongoing marketing activity, where needed
- Ad hoc admin tasks.
- You are currently in your final year of BA, have started or just finished an MA in Communication, Journalism or any other relevant field.
- You have a strong interest in communications and digital media
- Excellent writing skills in both Danish and English
- Experience or ability to video edit and/or work graphic programs such as Photoshop and Figma is an advantage
- Proven ability to comprehend and communicate complex tech related content will be a benefit
- You are flexible, positive and able to juggle a wide range of tasks.
- A four-month internship 37 hours a week
- The position is an unpaid internship – but could potentially turn into a paid position.
If you have questions about this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you.
Please email you CV and covering letter to email@example.com