Unicontrol is currently on the take-off and we are looking to extend our Core Team. We work with compact excavators, fit them with sensors, apply geodetic data on top and compile it into navigation and planning information. That, we display to the operators on the Android tablet, powered by the Unity3D game engine. The result is a modern, clear overview of the construction site for a centimeter-accurate guidance system.
We are looking for a cloud online service developer that can build up a product and support as it grows over time.
We want a skilled engineer with experience in converting business requirements into a working solution.
Required experience in technologies
– C# and .NET Core
– Practical knowledge of online network services (i.e. REST, WebSockets)
Nice to have
– Linux server administration
– Experience with mobile devices responsive designs
– Relational databases designs and management
– Experience in release processes and support of online services (rolling out new versions, upgrade paths, backports, various clients types integration)
We are a diverse group of people that mix fun challenges, mobile software, and gaming thinking with the automation of heavy construction equipment. We create a unique environment to work with where one can enjoy the work and grow on both personal and engineering level.
Our cloud development team is based in Gliwice, Poland. You will have the option to work from remote.
Candidates are invited to interview on an ongoing basis.
For more information or questions please contact us at email@example.com