Do you dream of being part of an international successful start-up company, with the opportunity to shape your own job and contribute to making Unicontrol the leading manufacturer of 3D machine control systems? Then look no further – this might just be the right position for you!
Our client Unicontrol is looking for a Technical Support Engineer who is customer-oriented with a focus on finding solutions and who thrives in a busy environment.
Within just a few years, Unicontrol has revolutionized the market for 3D machine control systems for excavators. The company is situated in Odense, Denmark and currently counts approx. 30 visionary and dedicated employees. They have some of Scandinavia’s largest construction companies as their customers and are rapidly expanding their commercial platform.
To increase the support capacity, Unicontrol is now looking for a Technical Support Engineer for international support. The position includes support across different time zones. Therefore, the right candidate must have a flexible approach to the job, as the candidate will have to support customers inside as well as outside of Europe. The final structure for the support is not yet fully established.
As Technical Support Engineer at Unicontrol, you will be part of an international support team that supports distributors worldwide. The support will be by phone and e-mail. But you will also provide onsite support. That could be supporting the initial installation/calibration of the machine with the distributor or by training the distributor and their customers in Unicontrol products.
The distributors are located all over Europe and Unicontrol is now working on establishing a net of distributors outside of Europe.
Your primary working tasks will be:
- Daily support by telephone and e-mail to the international distributors regarding topics like installation of the systems, troubleshooting data and SW – the support includes handling, solution and follow-up.
- Register and file the support activities in Unicontrol’s support system.
- On location support to distributors in the initial installation of the system.
- Education and training of distributors.
- Drafting training material – including videos for the distributors.
- Contribute to the development of Unicontrol’s support processes and manuals.
Your professional qualifications:
- Experience in working with machine controls – it could be as a surveyor or as a manager in a construction site – preferable experience with digitalization and dataflow.
- Theoretical education as a surveyor or mechanical engineer.
- Experience with construction or agriculture mechanics.
- Knowledge about and experience with HW, SW and electronics.
- Experience in supporting customers, distributors and sales.
- Preferable experience from a growth company, where you have been working with designing processes and manuals.
- Fluent in English and German – both orally and in writing.
- Customer-oriented with a focus on finding solutions.
- Analytical and structured approach.
- Thrives in a busy environment and is able to handle many subjects simultaneously.
- Motivated by being part of a growing organization with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, where you pave while driving.
- Robustness and enjoy solving problems.
- High level of activity.
- You must thrive with flexible working hours and tasks, as well as a high level of travel activity – and your family needs to support this 100%.
Does this exciting and challenging position as Technical Support Engineer at Unicontrol sound like your next career move? Then we will look forward to receiving your CV as soon as possible. Interviews will be conducted ongoing.
Please note that due to GDPR rules we do not accept applications/CV via e-mail.