Do you dream of being part of an international successful start-up company, with the opportunity to shape your own job and contribute to make Unicontrol the leading manufacturer of 3D machine control systems in the Eastern European region? And does it appeal to you, to build your own distributor network with a high level of support, service and collaboration? Then look no further – this might just be the right position for you!
Our client Unicontrol is looking for a Sales Manager Eastern Europe with a proactive solution- and relationship-oriented sales mindset for this newly created position.
Within just a few years, Unicontrol has revolutionized the market for 3D machine control systems for excavators. The company is situated in Odense, Denmark and currently counts approx. 25 visionary and dedicated employees. They have some of Scandinavia’s largest construction companies as their customers and are rapidly expanding their commercial platform – now moving on to the Eastern European region.
As one of several new players of the Unicontrol team, you will have the opportunity to join a massive growth journey with great, global ambitions. The main client portfolio consists of distributors and OEM partners and the Unicontrol “go to market” strategy is based on sales via “Certified Distributors”. In Eastern Europe, they already have one large distributor in Poland with exclusivity as well as one established distributor in the Czech Republic
As Sales Manager Eastern Europe, you will be responsible for analyzing, expanding, and developing the commercial platform of Unicontrol in the different countries through a geographically well-located distributor network, thus creating sales growth in the region. The main task will initially be to identify and analyze the most promising distributors, establish contact with those distributors, sign distributor agreements, onboard distributors and develop a close partnership with each individual distributor to create the desired growth and turnover.
Your primary working tasks will be:
- Identify and analyze the best potential distributors for the Unicontrol 3D machine control in Eastern Europe – you will have the freedom to develop the region where you see the most potential and have the best connections
- Preparation of business cases to facilitate the decision-making of new potential distributors.
- Sign distributor agreements with the best distributors in the region.
- Onboarding, training, and development of the distributor network, so that they are able to represent, sell and support Unicontrol solutions.
- Support distributors in their planning of marketing and sales activities as well as goals, with the aim to increase sales and profits, gain market share and create a close partnership.
- Ensure relevant knowledge and feedback to the Product Management team in Unicontrol, so that the solution and any add ons are proactively and continuously developed in accordance with market needs, and Unicontrol can maintain and strengthen its position in the market.
A large part of your working hours will be spent with potential distributors in the region, including also getting to know their customers.
Your aim is to ensure Unicontrol has a leading position in the market within 3D machine control.
Your professional qualifications:
- Solid experience in understanding technical and high-tech solutions – preferably at SW-level.
- Good commercial experience, preferably with a focus on sales to the construction industry or/and within 3D machine controls or similar technology.
- Solid experience with sales and growth strategies on several of the Eastern European markets.
- Experience in signing distributors and developing a close partnership with them.
- Preferably experience from growth companies, where the collaboration between sales and R & D is essential for growth and performance.
- Fluent in one or more local languages of the region and English.
- Fully familiar with IT as a natural working tool and it’s many communication/presentation possibilities.
- Proactive solution- and relationship-oriented sales mindset.
- Analytical and structured approach.
- Sharp “hunting instinct“.
- Self-motivating and self-driven.
- Motivated by being part of a growing organization with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, where you “pave while driving”.
- High level of activity.
- You must thrive with flexible working hours and tasks, as well as a high level of travel activity – and have the support of your family to do this.
Does this exciting and challenging position as Sales Manager Eastern Europe at Unicontrol sound like your next career move? Then we will look forward to receiving your CV as soon as possible. Interviews will be conducted ongoing.