Do you dream of being part of an international successful growth company with the opportunity to shape your own job and contribute to make Unicontrol the leading manufacturer of 3D machine control systems for the construction industry globally? And does it appeal to you, to take on the full responsibility to build up an efficient supply chain securing the delivery of high-quality products and services to customers worldwide? Then this might be your next career step!
Unicontrol is looking for a self-motivating and organized Senior Supply Chain Specialist with an excellent overview and focus on important details, that can take on the full supply chain responsibility both strategically and operationally as well as the leadership of the Supply Chain Manager and the warehouse employees.
Within just a few years, Unicontrol has revolutionized the market for 3D machine control systems for the construction industry. The company is situated in Odense, Denmark and currently counts approx. 40 visionary and dedicated employees and is still growing massively. They have some of Scandinavia’s largest construction companies as their customers and are rapidly expanding their commercial platform – being present both in Europe, as well as in Australia, North America and New Zealand.
You will in this position have direct reference to the CEO and gain a unique opportunity to join a massive growth journey with great, global ambitions and passionate and team-oriented colleagues. Currently Unicontrol has a warehouse at their HQ in Odense, they have a handful of steady suppliers, and the supply chain workflow is characterized by manual processes. The aim is to digitalize and prepare the supply chain for large scale business in order to embrace the upcoming ambitious growth of the company in the years to come.
Your primary working tasks will be to:
- Create overview and structure on the supply chain activities both strategically and operationally.
- Strategic buying in collaboration with the Supply Chain Manager and close cooperation with selected suppliers.
- Optimize and digitalize the warehouse set-up and work-flows.
- Lead and develop the supply chain- and warehouse employees.
- Continuously optimize cross functional processes.
- Secure unambiguous agreements with the suppliers.
- Handle claims and establish workflows accordingly.
- Advice about and oversee the development of the right digital solutions to ensure smooth processes across the different workflows in the supply chain.
- Act as super user in the ERP-system (Business Central) including participating maintaining data discipline.
- Take on full ESG responsibility, including the development of ambitions, approach, implementation and targets.
Your daily workplace will be Uncontrol’s HQ in Odense and you will have a limited amount of travelling days.
Your professional qualifications:
- Experience from similar supply chain specialist role, where you have both had the strategic and operational responsibility with a lot of “hands on” tasks.
- Good leadership and training skills – also this might be your first direct leadership position.
- Experience in understanding technical and high-tech solutions – preferably at SW-level.
- Experience in negotiation with suppliers worldwide and preferably with strategic buying.
- Preferably experience from growth companies, where the cross functional collaboration is essential for growth and performance.
- Fluent in English.
- Super user in excel and maybe in a Microsoft based ERP-system.
- Curious and solution oriented mindset.
- High level of activity.
- Holistic, analytical, and structured approach.
- Self-motivating and self-driven.
- Informal and empowering leader.
- Curious on technology, people and processes.
- Motivated by being part of a growth organization with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, where you “pave while driving”.
- You must thrive with flexible working hours and tasks.
Does this exciting and challenging position as Senior Supply Chain Specialist at Unicontrol sound like your next career move? Then we will look forward to receiving your resume as soon as possible. Interviews will be conducted ongoing.
Please note that due to GDPR rules we do not accept applications/CV via e-mail.
Do you want to discover more about Unicontrol and their solutions, please visit their website: www.unicontrol.io