SALES MANAGER – SOUTH EUROPE
Are you ready to lead the creation of a distributor network for a disruptive and fast-growing high-tech company in South Europe?
Our client Unicontrol ApS (www.unicontrol.io) is a successful start-up that has revolutionized the market for 3D machine control systems for earthmoving machines. The company was born just a few years ago in Odense (Denmark) and it is growing quickly both geographically, in sales and in team size. Some of the largest Northern European construction companies have already become clients.
As one of several new players of the Unicontrol team, you will have the opportunity to join a massive growth journey with great global ambitions. The main client portfolio consists of distributors and OEM partners. Thus the Unicontrol “go to market” strategy is based on sales via “Certified Distributors” and OEM customers.
As one of several new players of the Unicontrol team, you will have the opportunity to join a massive growth journey with great global ambitions. The main client portfolio consists of distributors and OEM partners. Thus the Unicontrol “go to market” strategy is based on sales via Certified Distributors and OEM customers.
Your main mission will be to build a well geographically distributed net of Certified Distributors to increase sales, offer the best service and assure a leading position in 3D machine control for earth moving machines for Unicontrol in the region.
Your main responsibilities and tasks
- Identify, contact, onboard and partnership with the most interesting distributors.
- Analyse each market and define the go-to-market strategy, sales and marketing action plans together with each distributor in line with the global Unicontrol strategy.
- Develop, train, support the distributors and join sales meetings to expand the number of clients and end-users in the area.
- Prepare sales and marketing content adapted to each country with the support of the marketing department.
- Analyse specific markets needs and provide feedback to Unicontrol product development departments in order to identify market opportunities and develop the right products.
- Lead the sales actions in terms OEM partnerships.
- Market and sales analytical and strategic vision.
- Hands-on and self-driven mentality.
- You have the energy and the availability to travel extensively within the region and to have flexible working days.
- You have experience leading the sales growth of companies from a start-up stage in a high-tech environment.
- You are fluent in English and Spanish and/or Italian. Other region languages knowledge would be a plus.
- You possess an engineering or business degree.
- You have a remarkable successful sales background ideally in a distribution go-to-market model of similar technology.
- Ideally, you already know the construction sector in the region and the network of its machinery and technology suppliers. Knowledge of machine control for construction machines is a big advantage.
What we offer to you
This is an opportunity for leading the expansion of a disruptive technological start-up becoming part of an ambitious, dedicated and professional team.
We offer you an interesting salary package and the possibility to grow professionally in a fast-growing environment within a global international company. You will start working home-based.
Is this your next professional challenge? We will be very pleased to receive your application at firstname.lastname@example.org