Do you have a passion for creating clear and meaningful communication? Are you creative and inventive, and love seeing your ideas come to life? Do you thrive in a busy environment with multiple tasks at hand, and want an internship where you can implement your education to make a change? Then this internship might be just what you are looking for!
Unicontrol is a fast-growing tech scale-up based in Odense, Denmark. The company develops a user-friendly 3D machine control system for excavators, wheel loaders and dozers.
We’re a dynamic team that is currently expanding. As a member of the Unicontrol team, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills creatively – and the chance to be part of a fast-growing company. You will be part of a diverse team of down-to-earth professionals where there is freedom to implement your ideas and define your own tasks!
You will be part of a dynamic marketing team where your development is in the centre. Your internship will consist of many different tasks within marketing and communication, where you get the opportunity to explore what your passion is. We value professional work and healthy relationships – and a cheesy sense of humor.
We are growing fast, and are looking for a creative intern to help out with marketing and communication tasks.
- Complete miscellaneous layout and design projects using Adobe Creative Suite and Canva.
- Provide writing support for materials, including content writing, e-newsletters, social media, website content, etc.
- Creating and sharing posts on our social media platforms.
- Assist in the creation of written, video, and image content for marketing channels.
- SEO using Morningscore for Google, website optimization through written content
- You are pursuing a degree in Communications, Graphic Design, Marketing, or Business.
- Computer skills; proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, and Social Media.
- Detail-oriented and organized with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Attention to details
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Able to work in a busy environment
Get ready to be challenged and to unlock your potential!
Employment: Beginning of 2023
Send your CV and short motivational letter to email@example.com or call +45 60 34 76 26
Potential candidates will be interviewed on an ongoing basis, so we suggest that you apply as soon as possible!