Unicontrol is a fast-growing tech scale-up based in Odense, Denmark. We’re a dynamic team that is currently expanding. As a member of the Unicontrol team, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills creatively – and the chance to be part of a fast-growing company. You will be part of a diverse team of down-to-earth professionals. We value professional work and healthy relationships – and a cheesy sense of humor.
We are growing fast, and our Marketing Manager is looking for a creative intern to help out with marketing-related tasks.
- Complete miscellaneous layout and design projects using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Provide writing support for materials, including content writing, e-newsletters, social media, website content, etc.
- Creating and sharing posts on our social media platforms.
- Assist in the creation of written, video, and image content for marketing channels.
- You are pursuing a degree in Communications, Graphic Design, Marketing, or Business.
- Computer skills; proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, and Social Media.
- Detail-oriented and organized with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in Danish and English.
- Attention to details
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Able to work in a busy environment
Get ready to be challenged and to unlock your potential!
Employment: Primo August
Send your CV and short motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +45 60 34 76 26
Potential candidates will be interviewed on an ongoing basis.