Unicontrol has revolutionized the 3D machine control systems for excavators and wheel loaders, and this is just the beginning!
With our fast growth both internationally and in Denmark, we need a new colleague to help our Customer Success Team introduce and support Unicontrol around the world.
The future for Unicontrol includes expanding our product assortment and global markets. Everyday work life will be full of action, and not one day will be the same! So, if you are ready to become part of a dynamic team that treasures a good sense of humor and professional work ethic, read on!
You will join our Customer Success team that helps our local dealers and international distributors with everything they need to grow their markets: ordering, pre-sales, troubleshooting, calibration, training, etc.
– Support Danish customers and international distributors
– Advice on pre-sale and ordering
– Advice on technical issues and use of the products
– Create and execute trainings both in Denmark and internationally.
Our HQ is in Odense, where you will work. Some travel for onboarding distributors and trade shows is to be expected.
– Your background and education are not important, but you have a knack for technology
– Fluency in Danish and English. Other languages are an advantage.
– Experience within a machine control, surveying or digital construction is preferred
– Strong focus on customer satisfaction
– Personal drive and ability to make decisions
– Willingness to learn, as we are constantly evolving
We offer an exciting workday in a company with big ambitions that reach all over the world. We offer flexibility and influence in an intercultural environment where both having fun and being professional are important.
If you have any questions, please contact Director of Customer Success, Steffen Friismose on +45 60 26 72 20.
Send your CV and short motivational letter to email@example.com