Are you experience with electronic hardware selection? Are you used to testing and qualification of electronic products for system solutions? And are you a good team player? Then this job could be just the thing for you!
Unicontrol has revolutionized 3D machine control systems for excavators and wheel loaders making it accessible for a wider range of contractors. We have a strong vision of very high usability, and we combine standard available HW with our own easy-to-use software. Established in 2018, we have been able to gain strong and prominent investors from the robotics industry and we are growing fast. Excavators and wheel loaders are just the beginning, and we offer a position where you will be a key player in expanding the application areas of our innovative solutions!
About the job
As Hardware Engineer, you will be key in defining our HW products and selecting components and suppliers that fulfill our needs. You will have continued dialogue and contact with the rest of the development team and ensure that your tasks are completed on time and in the right quality.
In addition, you will take part in projects from the start and until they are delivered. With your experience, from the development of electronic components, you know both high-level and detailed technical requirements and understand the development steps that are mandatory to pass before products can be released for customers in an automotive-like industry.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Select and maintain the hardware design/products
- Requirement specification for new products
- Participate in projects with subcontractors, suppliers, and internal stakeholders
- Collect needs for product scopes and design changes
- Define integration and interfaces with colleagues from Software and Service Departments
- Participate in test and certification
- Technical documentation of HW
As you will have a key role in the company, we expect you to be a person who exercises a strong commitment to the company and have shown this in previous jobs. You are probably a driver in setting the technical direction in your team and externally with partners. And you are proud of the products and solutions you have helped bring to market.
Your mission in previous jobs has probably been to ensure the right supplies of hardware system components, qualification and testing. Your role has most likely been that of an expert, trusted by the team and leaders to make things happen in the right quality and on time. You can visualize the fitting solution and work effectively in a project team – while having fun at the same time.
Key points on your profile:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Electronic or Mechatronic Engineering
- Experience with hardware development within electronics
- Used to working in projects with both internal and external partners
- Knowledge of sensor technology and sensor market knowledge is a plus, but not a requirement
What we offer
- 14 development colleagues who are ready to onboard you into our business
- A chance to become a core member of a growing company at a very interesting point in time
- Meaningful technical challenges that solve real problems
- Freedom to define your working conditions
- Delicious lunch buffet and social Friday bar
Contact our HR-Partner Per Schorling, Proces Support A/S on +45 23325825 for a quick evaluation of your profile vis-à-vis the job or apply below with your CV and letter of motivation in .pdf format as soon as possible.
We review applicants continuously and conduct interviews when suitable candidates apply. Therefore we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Unicontrol’s focus is to use advanced technologies and make them as user-friendly as possible. Our technology is based on high precision sensors installed on earthmoving machines and controlled by our advanced software. At present, we are 35 employees, and we are active in 17 countries around the world through partners.