Do you have 5+ years of experience with electronic hardware? Are you experienced in project management internally and with suppliers? And do you have a strong understanding of complete system solutions and commercial acumen? Then this job could be just the thing for you!
Unicontrol has revolutionized 3D machine control systems for excavators and wheel loaders making it accessible for a wider range of contractors. We have a strong vision of very high usability, and we combine standard available HW with our own easy-to-use software. Established in 2018, we have been able to gain strong and prominent investors from the robotics industry and we are growing fast. Excavators and wheel loaders are just the beginning, and we offer a position where you will be a key player in expanding the application areas of our innovative solutions!
About the job
As Hardware Product Manager, you will have a crucial role in defining our HW architecture and finding components and suppliers that fulfil our needs. You will have continued dialogue and contact with our development partners to discuss roadmap, new demands, and projects.
In addition, you will establish and manage projects from the start and until they are delivered. With your experience, from the development of electronic components, you know both high-level and detailed technical requirements and understand the development steps that are mandatory to pass before they can be released for customers in an automotive-like industry. You will guide and manage the internal and external project members through all project phases.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Define and maintain the hardware architectural design (electronic and mechanical)
- Requirement specification for roadmap short and long term
- Project Management of projects with subcontractors, suppliers, and internal stakeholders
- Collect needs for project scopes and design changes
- Define integration and interfaces with colleagues from Software and Service Departments
- Specify test and certification requirements
- Provide technical documentation of HW architecture
As you will have a key role in the company, we expect you to be a person who exercises a strong commitment to the company and have shown this in previous jobs. You are probably a driver in setting ambitions for your team and are able to convey the same to suppliers. The products and solutions you have brought to market have been successful and acknowledged globally.
Your mission in previous jobs has not been to endlessly develop or over-engineer solutions, but rather using just the necessary energy and resources to achieve the required performance. In doing so, you exercise strong interpersonal skills and communicate clearly and to the point. You can visualize the fitting solution and bring a project team to perform efficiently – while having fun at the same time.
Key points on your profile:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Electronic or Mechatronic Engineering
- +5 years of experience with hardware development within electronics
- Project management experience, preferably from projects with both internal and external partners
- Knowledge of sensor technology and sensor market knowledge is a plus
- Basic understanding of CAN bus, GNSS and Ethernet
- Strong business acumen
What we offer
- 14 development colleagues who are ready to onboard you into our business
- A chance to become a core member of a growing company at a very interesting point in time
- Meaningful technical challenges that solve real problems
- Freedom to define your working conditions
- Delicious lunch buffet and social Friday bar
Contact our HR-Partner Per Schorling, Proces Support A/S on +45 23325825 for a quick evaluation of your profile vis-à-vis the job or apply below with your CV and letter of motivation in .pdf format latest 15th May 2022.
We review applicants continuously and conduct interviews when suitable candidates apply. Therefore we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact Per Schorling
Tlf.: +45 2332 5825
15. May 2022 Apply