Are you Unicontrol’s new creative, self-driven rock’n’roll Brand and Communication Manager?
Join us to build nothing less than the strongest brand in the industry and inspire earthmovers all over the world with awesome content and communication! In 2019, Unicontrol disrupted the machine control industry with a user-friendly interface and market-leading technology. In little more than 3 years, we have established distribution in more than 26 markets globally, and our growth journey continues. To support this journey, our distribution partners, and further strengthen our position in the market, we are looking for a hands-on, creative Brand and Communication Manager.
As the captain of our brand, storytelling, and identity, you will be responsible for developing and executing a kick-ass communication plan that will strengthen the identity of the Unicontrol brand and generate awareness with earthmovers worldwide.
- Drive and develop our brand strategy, guidelines, and derived activities
- Responsible for the quality and clarity of the positioning, messaging, storytelling, collateral, online content, and sales promotional materials
- PR Plan & external partner coordination
- Responsible for the planning and execution of stand-out and effective marketing communication across respective channels
- Plan the launch of new products and PR releases and manage the cross-functional implementation
- Plan, coordinate, and execute international and local events/exhibitions.
What it takes
The position requires an impact-driven and business-minded individual with a creative mindset and great project management and coordination skills. As a person, we expect you to be self-driven, determined, and comfortable in the beautiful chaos of a scale-up company! No two days are alike, and plans are changed frequently! Strengths In the following areas are requested:
- Strong communicator, internally as well as externally, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders in an international, diverse environment
- A team player with a positive attitude, willing to get involved in the wider activities of the customer solution marketing team and the company, as well as support colleagues
- Highly motivated and self-starter approach
- Ability to influence and drive integration of marketing strategy into operational program and planning
- Experience with managing multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- The position requires traveling from time to time
Education, Knowledge, And Experience
- 2–5 years’ experience with international marketing and communication
- Strong English skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with and comfortable working in a multicultural organization is an advantage
Along with your application and CV, please include relevant examples from your portfolio to Christian.Ottesen@Unicontrol.io
This role is based in Odense, Denmark. The candidate must be able to come into the office on a weekly basis but have the flexibility to work from home.
The vision behind Unicontrol is simple: make it easy and safe to dig a hole. We have poured our hearts into endless hours of innovating and developing the market’s most user-friendly 3D machine control system of the highest quality.
Our devotion to proving that machine control can be simple has come to fruition through Unicontrol3D – a user-friendly, safe, and affordable 3D machine control system.
Unicontrol3D is made with and for the customer. Local contractors and machine operators gave us valuable feedback and tested our products, and they continue to do so. This has enabled us to develop a user-friendly 3D machine control system that creates value for all the operators out there doing the real job. A vital feature has been to ensure that Unicontrol3D doesn’t require advanced technical expertise – earthmoving should be easy and safe!
Our journey started when we launched Unicontrol3D for the compact excavator. We have since developed our system to support wheel loaders, skid-steers, dozers, and backhoes together with UnicontrolCloud & UnicontrolRover. Since 2019, we have grown from three guys with a great idea to over 40 employees, more than 50 distributors and dealers in over 26 countries, and over 1300 systems sold worldwide. This is just the beginning!